An online garden club to help you grow more food!
- Do you want to save money at the grocery store and grow more organic, healthy, nutrient-dense food?
- Do you find yourself wishing you had a community of gardeners with whom to troubleshoot and ask questions? (And share photos of the amazing food you’re growing!)
- Are you ready to create an easy-to-implement plan for gardening and food preservation that will help you enjoy homegrown food year-round?
I invite you to kickstart your best gardening year ever in the Cultivate Community, a six-week virtual “garden club” that will give you weekly training, guidance, and action steps so you can grow more food this year.
Cultivate Community :: Garden Planning and Planting
In this online gathering of gardeners, we’re going to dive deep into garden planning and planting. This is the foundation that enables you to grow more food (even in a small space) by creating a rock-solid outline for the entire garden season.
Starting with a great garden plan is the first step to growing healthy food, saving money at the grocery store, and enjoying your time in the garden. I’ll share my best tips for working SMARTER in the garden, not harder!
You’ll also learn how to source or start healthy seedlings, and decide now how you’ll handle your abundant harvests so you’re not overwhelmed when food preservation season hits!
When you join the Cultivate Community..
- During our 6-week session, you’ll get exclusive access to weekly gardening how-to’s, videos, checklists, and action steps.
- I’ll break garden planning and planting down into manageable chunks so you don’t feel overwhelmed!
- Plus, you’ll be added to a private Facebook group for community sharing and support!
- And, every two weeks, I’ll host a Facebook live Q&A to help you troubleshoot gardening problems, maximize efficiency, and have more fun in the garden!
Sure, you can find a lot of gardening information online for free. But what makes this program special is that I’m along for the ride with you, giving you the right information at the right time to make sure your gardening season is successful. Plus I’m available throughout the entire course so you can tap my 19 years worth of gardening experience for answers to any problems you encounter along the way!
And don’t forget the fun that is had when you join forces with a group of passionate gardeners!
April 9 – May 27
Special early bird registration $49 (register by March 20th)
Plus, you’ll get access to special pre-course material & early entry into the Facebook group so you can start asking questions and making connections!