I am thrilled to offer one-on-one coaching to help you thrive in your current life while creating joyful intention towards your journey ahead.
- Do you dream of living a more simple, sustainable life, but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to grow a garden and make food from scratch, but it feels totally overwhelming on top of your balancing act of family, work, home, and kids?
- Are you dreaming of a home-based business, but are afraid to take the leap?
- Are you READY to take a giant leap towards the life you want, but wish for someone to hold your hand and help you figure out how?
When I want to make big leaps in my own life and business, I invest in my personal and professional growth by working with a coach. I have found that having the support and accountability of a coach motivates and inspires me to achieve my goals and dreams.
Setting time aside each week to work with a coach on my goals helps me move into my future with intention, whether the goal is to create a new homestead from scratch, turn my blog into a business, or create more balance in my homesteading-homeschooling-work from home life. The incredible results and support I feel when I work with my coaches are what prompted me to become a certified Mama Bliss Coach, so I could help other women transform their lives.
My approach to coaching is equal parts compassionate and practical. We will dig deep into your values, vision, and passions to shine a light on what makes you feel most alive. From this heart-centered place, we’ll focus on the concrete action steps you can take now, to move you into the life you truly desire.
Working together we can:
- Create strategies to help you live your values and passions, every day
- Dive into some serious self-care, so you feel energized, and ready to tackle big projects
- Explore ways to bring your dream into your life now, even if you think you don’t have time for it
- Conquer overwhelm by focusing on simplicity
- Brainstorm ways to create a home-based business so you can spend time on your homestead, or with your children
- Get you moving forward with focused energy
- Turn your desire for a more sustainable life into an action plan with easy-to-accomplish steps
One-on-one Coaching Sessions
One-on-one coaching sessions allow me to give my best to YOU. I am passionate about helping people live rich, unconventional, and meaningful lives, and will offer you all the support you need to live into your dreams fully.
After our sessions, you will feel:
- Deeply heard
- Supported on your path and
- Inspired with resources, information, and ideas to take your next step!
Which level of support is right for you?
Clarity Coaching – One 90 minute coaching session ($97)
In your 90 minute clarity session, we dive deeply into one focus area of your choice. Whether you’re wanting to create a home-based business, looking for support around homeschooling, or wanting to fine-tune your homesteading visions and plans, you will come away from this session feeling clear and ready to take action. Follow up email coaching will keep you focused and moving forward.
Activate Coaching Package – Four 1 hour coaching sessions ($297)
The Activate coaching package allows us to sink deeply into a coaching relationship over the course of four to six weeks. Coaching sessions are full of intention, warmth, and curiosity to move you forward with energy and focus. I’ll listen deeply to provide feedback, inspiration, resources, and ideas that will catapult you towards action steps.
Email Coaching – Unlimited emails over the course of one month ($147)
I know your life is busy, and it’s not always easy to get to the phone or computer when there are animals to feed and kids to care for. Email coaching is a relaxed, affordable option. Within a month period, we’ll connect as many times as needed via email. You’ll bring your questions, challenges, and goals, and I’ll show up with my best ideas and resources, carefully crafted into an email that you can read time and time again.
What Others are Saying:
Are you ready to leap?
I know that coaching is a big investment of time and money, and I want to make sure that working with me is a great fit for you. If you have any questions at all, I’d love to answer them. Send me an email at [email protected] and we can chat via email or set up a free, no-obligation 15 minute phone call.