Dear Radical Mama,
- Do you dream of living a more simple, sustainable life, but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to grow a garden and make food from scratch, but it feels totally overwhelming on top of your balancing act of family, work, home, and kids?
- Are you READY to take a giant leap towards the life you want, but wish for someone to hold your hand and help you figure out how?
I understand. I have been there. I know what it’s like to want more, but feel stuck as to how to get there. I know what it feels like to battle mindset and logistical hurdles that stand in the way of your dream.
After the birth of our second child, everything in my life came into sharp scrutiny. After 13 years growing an amazing homestead on a rental property, my husband and I had created a pretty good life. Yet something nagged at me – it felt too comfortable, too predictable. We dreamed about owning our own land, building a house, and living off grid. But that felt like a scary, big, overwhelming idea.
In 2012 we decided to go for it. We packed up our entire homestead, moved across country, and started over, from scratch. Suddenly, we were thrust into a whole new experience of learning and growing as we built our off-grid homestead, and created a life where we nurture our souls, our community, and the Earth.
It has not been without its challenges, but creating our radical homestead has been the greatest journey of our lives.
But I wouldn’t have made such a radical shift from being stuck to being ready to take action had it not been for coaching.
During that time, I worked with several different coaches, focusing on life and business. Having the support and accountability to help me achieve my dreams was critical! And setting time aside each week to focus on my dreams and goals helped me move into my future with intention. These experiences are what prompted me to become a certified Mama Bliss coach, so I could help other women transform their lives.
Mama Bliss coaching works with the pillars of self-care, values, creativity, and simplicity to shine a light on what makes you feel most alive. Each one hour session startswith intention, is full of creativity and play, and ends with “baby bliss steps” to keep you on your path.
I am so excited to offer one-on-one coaching to help you thrive in your current life while creating joyful intention towards your journey ahead.
Working together we can:
- Create strategies to help you live your values and passions, every day
- Dive into some serious self-care, so you feel energized, and ready to tackle big projects
- Explore ways to bring creativity into your life, even if you think you don’t have time for it
- Conquer overwhelm by focusing on simplicity
- Brainstorm ways to create a home-based business so you can spend time on your homestead, or with your children
- Get you moving forward with focused energy
After our sessions, you will feel:
- Deeply heard
- Supported on your path and
- Inspired with resources, information, and ideas to take your next step!
One-on-one Coaching Sessions
One-on-one coaching sessions allow me to give my best to YOU. I am passionate about helping people live rich, unconventional, and meaningful lives, and will offer you all the support you need to live into your dreams fully.
Mama Bliss Coaching Package
Four 1 hour coaching sessions ($247)
The Mama Bliss Coaching package allows us to sink deeply into a coaching relationship over the course of four to six weeks. We will draw on the Mama Bliss Coaching tools to bring play and creativity into our sessions, and will end each session with “Baby Bliss Steps” to move you forward with energy and focus. I’ll listen deeply to provide feedback, inspiration, resources, and ideas that will catapult you towards action steps.
Unlimited emails over the course of one month ($97)
I know your life is busy, and it’s not always easy to get to the phone or computer when there are animals to feed and kids to care for. Email coaching is a relaxed, affordable option. Within a month period, we’ll connect as many times as needed via email. You’ll bring your questions, challenges, and goals, and I’ll show up with my best ideas and resources, carefully crafted into an email that you can read time and time again.
What Others are Saying:
Are you ready to leap?
I know that coaching is a big investment of time and money, and I want to make sure that working with me is a great fit for you. If you have any questions at all, I’d love to answer them, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or with a free, no-obligation 15 minute phone call, which you can SCHEDULE HERE.